Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Saturday morning walk downtown

Got up early (for a Sat) and felt the urge to take some photos.  Yah I know it's been a while - but in my defense I've been a bit preoccupied lately hence the absence of posts.  Anyway I was out the door around 7am with the intention to go for a walk downtown with my camera.  I decided to take the streetcar in and found a spider making itself a home in the streetcar shelter at my stop.



Once downtown I made a big circle tour of the downtown core to see what I could find.  Toronto it seems is just one big construction zone these days so taking unobstructed architecture shots is difficult. 


One of my stops was at the Eaton Centre where I got a decent shot of the Canada geese in the morning light before any of the shops had opened for the day.



Kept on going east on Queen and up McCaul St. passing the iconic OCAD building.  I noticed the reflection of the CN Tower framed in this window.

Not a bad way to spend a Saturday morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment